Bekaert Combustion Technology Heating is part of Bekaert (world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies) and specializes in the development and production of environmentally friendly and sustainable gas burners and custom-made heat exchangers for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. With its broad range of premium-quality technical products and services, Bekaert Combustion Technology offers enormous added value to its customers across the globe. Innovation, technological leadership, premium quality products and entrepreneurship define the organization. BCT Heating employs around 400 people worldwide (in The Netherlands 250) and has plants in Assen (The Netherlands), Taicang (China), Ploiesti (Romania) and Marietta (USA). Revenue is 50 (out of 80) million Euro’s in this region.
For the commercial ERMEA team we are looking for a senior, persistent and target driven Key Account Manager who will grow the sales in the ERMEA region and continuously build strategic partnerships with existing and new customers, creating superior value for these customers. The positions is based in Assen, The Netherlands. Travel is approximately 20-40% within the ERMEA region.
The main goal of the Key Account Manager is driving the development and implementation of the agreed commercial plan in order to achieve the objectives of market development, sales and contribution for burners, heat exchangers and services for the specific (key) customers. This is done by identifying opportunities in the ERMEA region and in new markets and by developing market entrance strategies while putting the customer and the market at the core of decision making and actions.
• A bachelor or master degree in business economics or engineering and at least 8 years of experience and a well maintained relation network in the international heating industry;
• Ability to provide vision and leadership, and demonstrated effectiveness in attaining results through others; to develop and execute plans and to link long term visions and strategies to current issues and priorities;
• Entrepreneurial, Result driven and determination to strive for continuous improvement;
• Demonstrated understanding of financial and performance data required;
• High degree of flexibility;
• Energetic with the ability to inspire a sense of urgency in others;
• Strong process orientation and ability to organize and manage multiple priorities successfully;
• Logical and methodological approach to problem solving; facilitate others in finding solutions;
• Strong interpersonal, people management and communication skills;
• Strong negotiation skills;
• High analytical skills;
• Speaks fluent English and Dutch, German is a plus;
• Business acumen and insight;
• Willingness to travel frequently 20-40%.
If you have any questions or would like to apply for this position, do not hesitate to contact Jeroen Hoekstra; firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile phone: 06-12276886