Samsung Electronics Air Conditioning Europe B.V. (SEACE) Samsung Electronics Air Conditioners Europe B.V., a part of the worldwide Samsung Electronics company, opened in 2017 its Amsterdam-based headquarters to more adequately serve the European market – the world’s second largest and growing air conditioning market and smart building solutions. From this sales office they offer training, technical support and distribution operations for the European B2B market. For the department Pre Sales and Business Development we are looking for a senior, result oriented and international manager with a passion for engineering with strong consultative selling skills. The position is based in Amsterdam, Schiphol and demands frequently travelling within Europe (30%).
· Responsible for the development- and subsequently the execution of a solidstrategy and vision for the coming years;
· Focus on close collaboration withthe responsible country heads and also on the local pre sales and business development teams in the different countries;
· Responsible for the yearly determination of the figures and targets per country (success ratio) and follow up;
· Enhance the builders/contractors network in the different European countries;
· Develop new business idea’s and models to support the company’s growth;
· Improve contacts with the internal- and external relevant stakeholders;
· Operational Excellence and KPI management;
· Organisation of sharing knowledge conferences internally (twice a year) and externally;
· Coach and lead the team.
· A minimum of a master’s degree in engineering preferably supplemented with a commercial degree or an equivalent in working experience;
· Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a senior international commercial development role within a technical/mechanical building engineering environment (network) with preferably HVAC knowledge;
· Someone with a passion for engineering and is usedto consultative selling, knows what is important and is technical achievable to create an ideal situation for the customer;
· Has a strong network in the mechanical building branchand their clients in Europe;
· Someone who has vision of the building/installation/HVAC market, is used to look ahead;
· An organized, effective and positive people manager who has provenexperience in coaching and managing multicultural teams;
· Excellent communication skills are a necessity for this position. The position is a supervisory role and communication must be effective towards the team and also towards the international HQ in Korea and several local country organizations;
· As a person he/she must be empathetic, persuasive, a real go-getter, confident, creative and a strong representative of the pre sales en business development team within the internal organization and also towards the external contact persons;
· An excellent knowledge (speaking and writing) of the English language is mandatory and preferably Dutch and/or any additional European language.
If you have any questions or would like to apply for this position, do not hesitate to contact Eveline Becking; email@example.com or mobile phone: 06 - 30635417