For an international producer of electrical devices, we are looking for a future oriented and empathetic Manager Product Management for the European market. The location of this international position is Amsterdam area.
The Manager Product Management will not only be responsible for leading, defining and communicating the European product strategy and vision, but also will be responsible for building a proactive and efficient team. The Manager Product Management is part of the European MT and has a direct report to the VP.
In this position you are tasked with overseeing the ongoing assessment of product development, innovation and improvement of the business’s product in a way that the product is constantly growing to suit the customer needs, technology trends, competitive positioning and European market requirements. He/She owns the product roadmaps and specifications of product requirements for the entire product portfolio with the European management team, HQ and Country organizations and links this information to the Global product development roadmap.
· A master’s degree in Business Administration or Economics and/or Engineering or an equivalent in working experience;
· 10-12 years of experience in product management or project management in complex/matrix international environments. Preferably with at least 5 years of experience in the field of Mechanical Building Services;
· In possession of a high level of analytical and quantitative skills that are used to further develop productbudgets, metrics and measures and develop and execute tactical product strategies;
· He/she has vision and is future-oriented.
· Experience in working across borders and with multi-cultural teams.
· Proven experience in strong leadership skills with an ability to convince his team and peers;
· Proven track record of strong management-and excellent people skills, to improve the cohesion and functionality of the Product Management department;
· Willing to travel frequently;
· Excellent written and verbal skills (fluent in English) and preferably an additional European language.
If you have any questions or want to apply for this position, do not hesitate to contact Eveline Becking, email@example.com, 06 - 30635417